CNS utilizes Evidence-Based Practices to facilitate and maintain change in persons suffering from co-occurring substance abuse and psychiatric disorders. Our staff utilizes the principles of Motivational Interviewing, Stages of Change, Resiliency and Mindfulness-Based Interventions to provide integrated aftercare.
The CNS Los Angeles Addiction Medicine Program offers:
- Psychiatric and psychological assessments
- Medication Management
- Case Management and Liaison to Family Support
- Psychotherapy and Family Therapy to address issues related to depression, anxiety, acceptance and motivation
- Psychiatric Nursing and Sober Companions
- Structured Training Sessions with our Exercise Physiologists
- Educational Testing, Educational Therapy and Advocacy
- Intervention Services (if necessary)
- Drug Testing provided (if necessary)
We are confident that our staff at CNS can help facilitate your health and well-being. To contact our office with questions or to schedule an appointment please dial 310-440-9800 and hit extension 1 for the receptionist.