Please take the time to fill out these online forms before scheduling an appointment. It will expedite the registration process and allow your doctor to spend time during your initial appointment focusing on important clinical issues rather than logistical.
- Before scheduling an appointment with CNS, each patient is required to complete the initial Registration Paperwork. Please click here to access online.
- After submission, the CNS site will conduct a pre-authorization to the credit card on file. Please note that the funds are not charged, but are simply reserved.
- When we have received your paperwork, our staff will call you to schedule an initial appointment.
- Please note that our re-scheduling & cancellation policy requires 48 business hours advanced notice, otherwise the regular appointment fee will be assessed.
- Although payment for appointments is usually due at the time of service, for the initial evaluation the credit card will sometimes be charged 1-2 days before the appointment.
- If you have problems completing the forms online, you may click to download a PDF paper version. This can be completed by hand and mailed or faxed into 310-440-9810.